1120 S. Lincoln, Suite C-1
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Helping clients Live. Play. Own. since 2006
- Opened new NextHome Mountain Properties office 2021!
- Incoming Chair for Mountain District Colorado Association of REALTORS Spring 2023
- Received NextHome "President's Circle" Award for 2021
- Received RE/MAX “Hall of Fame” Award in 2019
- Received RE/MAX “Above the Crowd” Award in 2018
- Achieved RE/MAX Platinum Club in sales in 2017, 2018, 2020
- 2016-17 REALTOR® of the Year
- 2016-17 Chair, Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS
- Served on Board of REALTORS for six years
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- RSPS - Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- Selected to serve on the “2016 Housing Steering Committee” that convened over a year
- Founding Board Member YVSC (Yampa Valley Sustainability Council)
- Completed 18 hours through CSU Extension – Colorado Energy Master Program
- BBA in Marketing and Advertising from University of Oklahoma
Angela's love for Colorado began at the age of 10 on her first ski trip. She has lived in the Centennial state since 1991 and loves the beauty of the state and what the Steamboat Community has to offer. This has been her motivation to help others Live. Play. Own. in this magical valley.
She loves helping her clients navigate the ever-changing real estate market and is experienced in handling a multitude of transactions in; whether it is representing sellers, developers, luxury home buyers, second-home buyers, first-time home buyers, or helping clients simplify…she is adept at connecting people and making things happen. In 2019-20 she was co-listing broker for a mixed-used development west of town and has participated in other new construction projects. Her commitment to her clients is to be honest, truthful and persistent in her representation of their needs.
The natural progression as a serial entrepreneur was to open up her own real estate brokerage. NextHome fit all of the criteria aligning with her work ethic and joining a national company that has such an incredible team of people from the top down. The company culture is a perfect fit for her approach to business and their philosophy of putting humans over houses is hands down one of the driving factors of joining this franchise. #HumansOverHouses
Her leadership experience on the Board of REALTORS for six years and leading the “Move-Up” group in the Housing Steering Committee in 2016 enriched her educational experience and knowledge across the many community sectors. This involvement has helped her and her clients be able to better navigate the ever-changing dynamics of housing, the built environment and trends inherent in the resort market. As one of the founding board members of the Yampa Valley Sustainability Council and having served on multiple committees, it has enhanced her real estate expertise to better serve her clients.
Her degree is in Marketing and Advertising and she has been in in sales, marketing and management since 1988. Additionally, she has been involved in the start-up of a few companies including a local non-profit organization and loves the entrepreneurial and community spirit that is pervasive in Steamboat Springs. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, hiking, biking, skiing, cooking, art and being a positive change for the community.